Background: Renee was born walking distance from the beach in Panama City FL. After living in several other states growing up, Renee landed in Washington DC.
Cutting Specialties: Deva Cutting, Curly Hair, Razor Cutting, Long hair, Classic Bobs, Fine Hair.
Color Specialties: Grey Coverage, Natural Highlighting, Dimensional Color, Shadow Roots.
Other Specialties: Curly Hair expert
Fun Fact: Renee’s retirement dream is to be a drummer in a band.
Renee worked in sales for a very short time after getting her college degree in business, however her lifelong desire to be a hairdresser made her follow her destiny. She attended The Graham Webb Academy in Washington DC, graduating from the Master’s Program.
Renee joined the team at one of the DC areas premiere salons and built and maintained an impressive guest list which she maintained for 16 years. Having become a partner at the salon she was instrumental in setting up and overseeing The Apprenticeship Program helping to train and license many great hairdressers.
Renee’s education resume is extensive and includes the following:
- BBA Georgia Southern University
- Graham Webb Academy of Hair Master’s Program
- Graham Webb Classic and Advanced Hair Cutting Certified
- Toni and Guy Cutting
- Carnaby St. Academy Cutting and Finishing Certified
- Carnaby St. Razor Cutting Certified
- Surface Curls, Core Cutting, and Fine /Thinning Hair Certified
- Deva Curl Certified
- L’anza Color Certified
- Schwarzkopf Color Certified
- Goldwell Color Certified